Highly specialized vegetable product recommended for various kinds of shortbread production, of short semi-finished products, cakes, pastries and other confectionery products, for the production of which the whipping of margarine is used. Margarine is a blend of high quality natural, refined, deodorized sunflower oil and vegetable fats in solidified condition. A balanced fatty base and presence in the margarine specially selected set of emulsifiers provide high properties of this product.
Your feedback is important for us, please, evaluate our product.
Advantages of use:
- vargarine improves the rheological properties (elasticity, resilience, stretch) and gas-keeping ability of dough and structural characteristics of the finished products (porosity, friability);
- it saves gustatory and aromatic indicators of the finished product by isolation of moisture and other volatile components during baking;
- vakes it possible to get products with the lack of cholesterol;
- the maximum opportunity to absorb of the air that causes high capacity for aeration (allows to get puffy, saturated with air mass);
- optimal crystallization speed (reduces migration of margarine in products);
- consistency of structural and mechanical properties helps to create a fine-dispersed system, equal distribution of margarine among other components of dough;
- it absorbs more water into mass (margarine + sugar + water) that allows the increase of flour in the percentage ratio to the mass;
- it provides reduction in price of the composition by reducing of the margarine amount, by water entering to the composition and increase of flour as a cheaper raw material. The results of comparative baked goods show that the amount of flour can be increased by 20%, water by 10% when dealing with specialized margarine;
- the ability to retain water and air allows to prevent the pulling of cookies and reduce the baking time;
- volume increase, an additional yield by weight of the finished product;
- manufacturability (doesn't require melting, tempering enough at room temperature);
- provides flexibility of dough and limits the dough formation and swelling of gluten (dough does not pull for a long time);
- presence in the content of special emulsifier helps to create a fine-dispersed emulsion, slows the process of starch retrogradation;
- margarine gives to finished goods a pleasant aroma of butter and taste of pastries because of the presence of composition of heat-stable food aromatizers that retain their properties for the all shelf life of baking;
- recommended temperature used in whipping is 14 ± 2ºС.
Download the presentation — Presentation of the Imperiia Zhyriv.pdf (3902 kb)