Used for manufacture of a full range of high quality confectionery and bakery goods made of puff pastry. Margarine for puff pastry with low fat content of 72% doesn't inferior to high-fatty analog by its characteristics. It can be used so in the production of traditional products as for innovative products with reduced fat content that allows manufacturers to expand their range without losing of flavouring qualities.
Your feedback is important for us, please, evaluate our product.
Advantages of use:
- balanced fatty phase and emulsifying complex provide high stability for puff pastry «DELICATE Paff Pustry 72%» at high temperatures and machining;
- it is evenly distributed in the dough and facilitates the machining of dough;
- margarine has high hardness and high plasticity that make it versatile in using;
- separating the layers of dough and provides heterogeneity of the structure and height of finished products;
- in the production of puff biscuits margarine provides uniform distribution and non-caramelization of sugar of filling, fine saving products' form;
- it reduces the effect of fragility in the final product and provides a nice natural oil-creamy vanilla taste and aroma, golden color.
Download the presentation — Presentation of the Imperiia Zhyriv.pdf (3902 kb)